Starting up a Female Football team
- The benefits to your club of having female teams include the ability to:
- Attract more players
- Attract more members and supporters
- Attract more volunteers
- Attract families
- Increase diversification, which leads to better decision-making
- Increase sponsorship and fundraising appeal
- Be eligible to apply for a greater number of grants
- Create a more appealing social atmosphere
- The Adelaide Footy Women’s offers six female football competitions in Adelaide – Under 18 Girls and Open Women’s Divisions 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Affiliation with the League is a two-part process and team nominations and affiliations for the following season are called for in October each year.
- For more information on the Adelaide Footy Women’s competitions, the team nomination/club affiliation process, fees and more, download the most recent Guide to Starting a Female Football Team.
(08) 8443 8999