|Quitline is a telephone service available to smokers who want to quit.
• Call the Quitline from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call (except for mobile phones – normal charges apply).
• Quitline is confidential – there is no need to give your name if you don’t want to.
• Quitline is staffed by friendly professional advisors who are there to help you. They have a great deal of experience and have helped thousands of Australians to quit. They know how hard it can be to quit smoking and are never judgemental about people who smoke.
• When you ring Quitline ask for a Quit Pack to be sent free of charge.
• Quitline is available from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are thinking about quitting, or even if you’re not ready yet but want some more information, call the Quitline to speak with an advisor to find out what kind of help is available.
|Call: 13 7848