Terms And Conditions Of Access To The Website
1. In this agreement “you” means the user of this website and any person acting on your behalf.
2. This Website (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the “Website”) is owned and operated by the South Australian Amateur Football League Inc. (“the SAAFL”) on the World Wide Web (“WWW”).
3. The material on the Website (“the copyright material”) is the copyright of the South Australian Amateur Football League Inc and/or other copyright owners.
4. The SAAFL grants you the entitlement to access the Website on the terms and conditions set out herein and below and as specified on the other pages on the Website.
5. Your entitlement to access the Website and receive and reproduce any copyright material is conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions in their entirety. By accessing the Website you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions.
6. Access by you to the Website in breach of any of these terms and conditions constitutes unauthorised reproduction of the copyright material and unauthorised access to the Website and related computer systems and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
7. You agree not to attempt to subvert any measures or steps taken to restrict the use of or access to the Website or any part thereof.
Use Of Material On The Website
1. Except for the limited use set out in paragraph 2.2 you may not use the Website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose, including:
- the reproduction of the material in any material form;
- the distribution of the material in any material form;
- re-transmission of the material by any medium of communication;
- uploading and/or reposting the material to any other site on the WWW;
- “framing” the material on the Website with other material on any other WWW site including by way of “hotlinking” or by otherwise causing any such material to be accessed from another Website or service.
2. Notwithstanding the above restrictions on use of the material on the Website, you may access material from the Website for your personal non-commercial use through a web browser.
3. You may not modify or copy:
- the layout of the Website; and
- any computer software and code contained in the Website.
4. The SAAFL reserves all its intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it. The material provided on the Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- re-transmitted in any media, without the prior written consent of the SAAFL.
Links To Other Websites
1. The Website contains links (including references to Uniform Resource Locators (“URLs”)) to sites on the WWW owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of the SAAFL.
2. In relation to the other sites on the WWW, which are linked to the Website, the SAAFL:
- provides the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by the SAAFL of the linked site; and
- is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites
1. SAAFL is making the Website available for others to publish information without assuming a duty of care to users. The SAAFL is not in the business of providing professional advice and gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the Website and/or linked sites on the WWW.
2. To the full extent permitted by law, the SAAFL disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the Website and/or of any linked sites; and
- merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or on any linked sites.
3. The SAAFL will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you:
- acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any of the linked Websites; and
- using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or any linked sites.
4. The SAAFL does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation that:
- the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the WWW, are free of software viruses or other malware;
- the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
- errors and defects in the Website will be corrected.
5. The SAAFL is not liable for:
- errors or omissions in the Website, or linked sites on the WWW;
- delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the Website, or linked sites; and
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website, whether caused through negligence of the SAAFL, its employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
- You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing the Website.
Limitation Of Liability
1. To the full extent permitted by law the SAAFL’s liability for any implied warranty or condition is limited, at the choice of the SAAFL, to one or more of the following:
- If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to services:
1. the supply of the services again; or
2. the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or having the goods repaired.
1. The SAAFL and/or people authorised by it may gather and process the information:
- which you may provide when accessing the Website, such as your name, address, e-mail address and other personal information about you; and
- regarding the way in which you use the Website including, without limitation, information acquired through the use of “cookies” programmed during the accessing of the Website, for the purposes of conducting the activities of the SAAFL and its affiliated and related bodies.
2. The SAAFL shall not distribute the information referred to paragraph 6.1 to third parties (other than its affiliated and related bodies) save that the SAAFL may make limited disclosure for the purpose of providing information to you about the activities of the SAAFL and its affiliated and related bodies and special offers which may made by third parties in relation to the SAAFL and its activities.
3. You hereby warrant that you are the account holder of any e-mail address supplied by you as being your true and correct e-mail address.
4. You hereby consent to receive commercial electronic communications and other correspondence from or on behalf of the SAAFL and third parties in accordance with clause 6.2.
Termination of Access
The SAAFL may terminate access to the Website at any time without giving any explanation or justification for the termination of access, and the SAAFL has no liability to you for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating access to the Website.
Alteration of Terms of Access
1. The SAAFL reserves the right to change these Terms of Access:
- with or without further notice to you; and
- without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
2. You hereby agree and warrant that you will review the terms and conditions on a regular basis and not less than every three months and that you will otherwise ensure that you are familiar with the terms and conditions as issued from time to time.
1. If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
2. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of the State of South Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
3. You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia to determine any dispute arising out of this Agreement.
1. You represent and warrant in relation to any material and/or information you provide to the Website that:
- you are authorised to provide the material and/or information;
- the material and/or information is not defamatory or a malicious falsehood in relation to any product, service, person or corporation;
- the material is not indecent, offensive, obscene or material constituting prohibited content, potential prohibited content or MA 15+ contentwithin the meaning of the Telecommunications Act 1997 (Cth) and any other applicable legislative or administrative instruments;
- the material and/or information is not the “passing off” of any product or service and does not constitute unfair competition;
- the material and/or information does not infringe any intellectual property right including, but not limited to, trade marks, service marks or business names (whether registered or unregistered), confidential information and copyright; and
- the material and/or information does not infringe any legislation or regulations of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of South Australia including, but not limited to, the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and the Fair Trading Act 1987 (SA) and equivalent state and territory legislation and any other parliament competent to legislate in relation to the Website or any law in any country where the material and/or information is or will be available electronically to users of this Website.
2. A reference in these Terms and Conditions to providing material or information directly or indirectly and includes a reference to providing a link or URL.
Licence To Use Intellectual Property
1. By uploading any material which is intellectual property including, but not limited to, copyrighted works, trade marks and service marks (the “intellectual property”) on to the Website, you are granting the SAAFL a perpetual, non-exclusive and payment-free licence throughout the world to:
- reproduce, use and exploit the intellectual property, as part of the Website and otherwise, to the full extent permitted by intellectual property law in any jurisdiction in which the Website is available to users; and
- allow the SAAFL to sub-licence others the same rights granted to the SAAFL in (a) above.
Removal of Information
In relation to any material and/or information included on the Website, the SAAFL may remove any material and/or information, including but not limited to links to other sites on the WWW, at any time without giving any explanation or justification for removing the material and/or information.
The SAAFL makes no representation as to whether it will remove any material from the Website, including material uploaded in breach of the Terms and Conditions except as required by law, and is not obliged to remove any said material.
A waiver of any provision of the Agreement must be in writing. No delay by any party in exercising any right or power pursuant to the Agreement will operate as a waiver of that right or power nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or power preclude any other or further exercise of that right or power.
Limit of Liability
The SAAFL and its respective officers, employees and agents have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, which you may incur, arising whether directly or indirectly. This applies in relation to or in connection with any material and/or information supplied in respect of advertising on this Website; and as a consequence of removing any material and/or information from this Website.
You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified the SAAFL and its respective officers, employees and agents (referred to as “those indemnified”) from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of those indemnified arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of this Agreement by you (including any warranties); and publication of or distribution of the material and/or information supplied by you.